четверг, 18 сентября 2014 г.

Work in progress: creating lettering fonts for logo


Recently I was writing about creating process of identity. Client desires to see hands that is holding beautiful tender wings. I will not disclose name and direction of client's work. But when all identity stationary will be done I will show you all process from the beginning to the end.
It's interesting process for me, because I see how first clients visions and mine is changing. How we get new ideas and how it difference from first examples. I do love my work because of it. Somebody could think that logo design is simple and why it cost good money, but creating process is a real adventure! :) it's also a learning process that add you more experience everytime.




About how to create logo I will tell you in one of my articles very soon. You will see examples and creating process of different logotypes.
Stay tunned!

Комментариев нет: